Partner Event: Nextgen Payments Forum 2017
The Nextgen Payments Forum 2017 is a premium gathering for senior executives involved in financial transactions and payments strategy.
Bringing together senior executives from the banking and merchant industries with leading payment experts and innovative solution providers in an intimate and dynamic event format, the Nextgen Payments Forum captures the current ecosystem placing payments at the heart of the conversation; to further advance strategic industry collaborations and facilitate exchange of knowledge and experiences around the future of the “way we pay”.
From digital banking to mobile commerce, the event focuses on optimising the payments journey to boost operational excellence while leveraging industry collaboration and technological innovation; helping both financial services professionals and merchant executives navigating this complex and rapidly changing environment.
Major themes to be covered through the agenda will include:
- A fragmented landscape: Zooming in on the current payment ecosystem complexity to develop winning strategies for the key stakeholders
- Thriving in a changing environment: Regulatory updates from PSD2 to interchange regulations
- Building smart payments systems to increase outreach, acceptance and customer satisfaction while controlling costs
- Equipping businesses against rising digital threats to safeguard revenue and preserve customers’ security
- Eliminating payments related pain points from identification to check-out processes
- Mastering omni-channel integration & cross border operations
- Combing through the latest innovations and trends from blockchain to biometrics
- The future of banking VS the rise on fintech: Toward more Disruption or industry collaboration?
- Providing a roadmap for Instant payments: new schemes, challenges and opportunities ahead for real-time transactions
- Leveraging risk management best practices from compliance to fraud prevention
- Capitalising on data to boost customer experience while safeguarding information security
- And more…
In addition, the forum enables attendees to browse through the latest solutions available in the market and maximize value by conducting personalized meetings to benchmark and source the most suitable products and services.
The Nextgen Payments Forum 2017 (NPF) gives the opportunity to each sponsor to create a customised platform for showcasing innovative products and solutions to senior level buyers, providing a unique platform to demonstrate how their solutions and products can help advancing payments strategies.
Join NPF as a partner today, and let’s map out together a quality event experience where you can empower buyers to make immediate purchase decisions and strengthen your position as a leading business shaping the future of the way we pay!
The NPF2017 team is pleased to partner with EPA for this occasion.
ALL MEMBERS OF EPA BENEFIT FROM A 10% RATE BY QUOTING THE CODE NPF2017-EPA-MEL
For more info on the agenda and speaking opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org