Pay360 Digital Payments Annual Conference & Gala Dinner
Pay360 Digital Payments brings together delegates from leading companies from around the world to share their insights about what is driving success in digital payments in their local markets, and to share best practice. The conference takes place over one and a half days from lunchtime on Tuesday 23 May and throughout the whole of Wednesday 24 May.
On the first evening of the conference, many of the delegates will attend the EPA Gala Dinner.
Founded in 1150 AD as the Abbey of Cumbe, this 4-star hotel enjoys a rich and fascinating history, with ties to Royalty and the Gunpowder Plot. Coombe Abbey to provide accommodation at a discounted rate for our conference delegates. For further information please call: +44 (0) 2476 430 535.
The Abbey is within easy reach of key M1 and M6 motorways and transport links, as well as being just a short distance from Birmingham, Warwick, and Stratford Upon Avon.
There are excellent links to London Euston via Virgin Trains with only an hour journey from London. Cross Country routes north and south and local services to Nuneaton and Northampton.
The Abbey is a 15 taxi journey from Coventry Rail Station. Buses to the City Centre from the railway station stop near the Abbey.
For any enquirers please contact the EPA on +44 (0) 2073789890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Day 1 -
- The EPA Member Experience (2.00 pm – 5.30 pm)
- 14.00 - 16.00
- We would like your feedback on how the experience of being a member of the EPA has affected you and your business and to discuss what we as a community can do to improve the industry for us all. This meeting will be your chance to shape the future of the EPA to ensure that your association works for you.
- 16.15 - 17.30
- Project Meetings
- The EPA runs Projects that aim to remove barriers to innovation and encourage payments companies to succeed. We would like to take the opportunity to tell you about some of the wider implications of your support through our Projects which strive to bring change for the greater good of the payments industry. It is also your chance to learn more about how you could contribute and make a difference.
- 18.30 -
- Late Gala Dinner (open to members and all conference attendees)
- All our conference delegates are invited to enjoy reception drinks and a sumptuous dinner held on the first night of the conference. Join us for a celebration of the EPA’s successes in a night not to be missed. There will even be a surprise theme that will add to your experience - to be revealed soon!
- Day 2 -
- Conference Day
- Themed around Mobile, Retail and Banking, Pay360 Digital is the forum to interact with PayTech’s best thinkers. Join us to share tomorrow’s innovations and to pool your insights about what is driving success in digital payments. You’ll meet industry leaders, disruptors & deal makers – can you afford to miss out on this opportunity?