Prepaid Economics & Technology Fast Track Training Program
This is a two-day training program designed to give a comprehensive overview of the main dimensions of the prepaid cards business. It is delivered by acknowledged experts with over 25 years’ experience in the card payments business. During the program you will cover a variety of key topics, and you will:
- Understand the prepaid business structure and the roles and responsibilities of the prepaid business, as well as the applicable regulatory environment;
- Take a look at the various profit and loss drivers of the prepaid business; Get an insight into how a transaction takes place and how to manage business risk;
- Learn about how Mastercard bills their services and understand the structure and content of the invoices used to collect the related amounts;
- Realise the strategic importance of chargebacks in order to reduce losses; Ensure that you put in place processes to limit your exposure to credit risk and fraud losses;
- Put in place the correct set-up in order to get the most out of the Mastercard Connect information portal and manage costs.
Price: £799 (Excluding VAT)