Retail Paytech Forum
Our forthcoming seminar, the third of its kind held by the EPA at no charge exclusively for retailers, is being held at the five-star Renaissance Hotel in St Pancras, London NW1 on Wednesday July 5th 2017. Led by Ben Fricke, Commercial Director at Nandos, and managed by Alan Smith, ex-head of Payments at the Post Office, this seminar promises to be engaging, stimulating, useful and fun, for both retailers and those wishing to work with them.
We assure retailers that there will be a ratio of no more than 20% non-retailer vendors and service providers in attendance, to allow them to interact and learn from other retailers and address the issues from a retailer’s perspective.
13:00 – Registration
14:00 (10 min) – Opening Remarks & Retail PayTech Forum
– Tony Craddock, Director General, Emerging Payments Association, Ben Fricke, Commercial Director, Nando’s and Alan Smith, Manager of the Forum, ex-Post Office
– Thank you to the sponsors
14:15 (20 min) – Keynote Presentations
– Retailer collaboration to facilitate a new payment type and the benefits beyond just a payment method – Adam Bialy, Senior Product Owner, Sainsbury’s
14:35 (20 min) – Sponsor Presentation
– Monica Eaton-Cardone, CIO, Chargebacks911
14:55 (60 min) – Lion’s Den Pitches
– A series of fast-moving vendor showcases featuring the latest innovations for retailers
– Entrants into the Forum’s Lion’s Den will not only be evaluated on the quality and effectiveness of the innovation, but also on the presentation and entertainment value of the pitch
– Winners of the Lion’s Den will be awarded a trophy to highlight the excellence of their demonstration.
– Members of the EPA and other leading-edge Fintech/PayTech companies
15:55 (30 min) – Coffee Break
16:25 (20 min) – Sponsor Presentation
– Malcolm Berg, Sales Director, SVS
16:45 (45 min) – Questions’ Wall
An interactive workshop on the issues most concerning to retailers; highlighting the disparity of perceived issues between retailers and vendors, and providing education from a retailer’s perspective
This session will highlight obstacles experienced by retailers that through collective action, can be overcome.
17:30 – End
After the seminar, both retailers and non-retailers will be invited to attend the EPA Summer Party at the rooftop bar at the hotel, from 6pm until late, as the guests of Ben Fricke and the Director General of the EPA, Tony Craddock.
The Retail PayTech Forum is a retailer lead forum aimed at showcasing and educating with interactive sessions. If you are interested in sponsoring/attending please contact: email@example.com