Retail PayTech Forum Membership
£0.00 / year
In response to demand from retailers, representing an important user-group of payment systems and technologies, the EPA runs a retailer-only group called the Retail PayTech Forum.
This is the UK’s sole retailer-only community focussed on learning, knowledge-sharing and collaborative opportunities in payments. Join our group of senior retail professionals and enjoy:
- Two complimentary places at quarterly seminars on the latest trends, companies, regulations and technologies, presented from a retailer’s perspective
- Opportunities to talk with other retailers about concerns and challenges relating to retail payments and FinTech
- Access to all proprietary Forum content, including our resource library, newsletters, briefing papers, case studies, thought leadership articles and white papers
- Output from our stakeholder engagement lobbying activities and eight strategic projects
- Promotion of your retailer’s news on our website and via our press releases, Twitter and LinkedIn activities
- Two complimentary places at ten EP@Home networking events each year
- Two complimentary places at each EPA Pay360 conference
Membership of the Retail PayTech Forum is free of charge to qualifying retailers. In return for free membership, members of the Retail PayTech Forum agree to participate in at least two seminars each year and be open to approaches from relevant non-retailer EPA members.